Terms & Conditions
- In order to secure your booking for the above date, time, group size and activity a 50% deposit of the total payment needs to be paid to Adventure North West.
- Full payment is required 2 or more weeks prior to the activity.
- If the full payment is not received prior to 2 weeks before the activity your booking will be cancelled and your deposit will be non-refundable.
- If you wish to book within 2 weeks of doing an activity and there is availability then in order to secure your booking payment needs to be given in full.
- Deposits and full payments are non-refundable if the activity is cancelled by the customer.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions another location, date or activity will be offered, no refunds will be given unless all alternative activities have to also be cancelled if deemed necessary by Adventure North West.
- The person making the booking must ensure that all participants / parents of the participants fill in and sign the individual Acknowledgement of Risk form which must be filled in and handed to the instructor prior to the start of the activity.
- The person booking the activity needs to ensure all of the group are aware of the start and finish times of the activity, what the activity entails and what the requirements are for the activity, e.g. clothing, other items and level of physical fitness.
- All participants must also note that, if they are late to the activity it might mean that the group either starts the activity without them or if they wait then the activity will be shortened or may have to be cancelled depending on the logistics of that activity. No refunds will be given in these instances.
- Participants must be aware that if friends or relatives who are not booked onto the activity come along to watch they will not be permitted to take part in any of the activities and will not be the responsibility of Adventure North West. It is not always possible to observe the participants doing the activities due to the terrain and landscapes in which they occur and can be dangerous for non-participants. In certain circumstances if someone wishes to observe a friend or family doing an activity, e.g. to take photographs, with prior warning Adventure North West will try their best to arrange for this to be possible.
- The requirement is that 1 person over 18 needs to supervise no more than 2 persons under the age of 18 at one time.
Due to the way we collect and use our clients information, Adventure North West have been logged as exempt from the ICO GDPR regulations data base.
- Adventure North West stores customer’s data for the company’s invoices, accounts, Acknowledge of Risk, and medical reference purposes only.
- Adventure North West would never pass on customer details to a third party without prior consent from the customer.
- Adventure North West never uses customer’s personal details to promote future events, discounts, or activities without prior consent.
- Adventure North West seeks consent from each individual customer before taking and using photographs of individuals carrying out activities that we then use for marketing purposes, including, our website, social media accounts and leaflets.
- Adventure North West never stores or requests customer’s bank details (when paying for activities), as payments are via bank transfer and occasionally cheque or cash.